Tuesday, July 31

"Inquisitive cosmic speck"

It's me..It's you..It's all of us...tiny human souls, looking at the universe... some of us look just to know how small we really are...and a few of us to know what is there for us to reach for...

the message : Aim high..Imagine...Explore.





A little pic i dedicate to my dad who made me, and still making little kids around him, look up in and watch the night sky, the moon, meteors and comets ...He made us understand the most magical fairytale world is not far but just above your head...it's just, you have to look a bit high from your usual eye level.....

and I'm still looking! Finding that neverland...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really cute .. an inspiring thought conveyed in a very simple but powerful way.. I like ur illustration.. :)

Deepak Balachandar said...

quality in simplicity

Asha Antony said...

Hey,reallly cute thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!